Use and Collection of Information
- Providing you with our services
- To contact you for your views on our website, products and services
- To inform you, via e-mail, about any of our new products, special offers or other information that we think may be of interest to you and
- So that we can administer, support, improve and develop our Website and our services.
You agree that we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If Snugs Earphones or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
Storage of Information
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet or wireless network is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
We will only retain your information for a reasonable period or for so long as either you or legislation permits.
Changes to your Personal Information
If your personal information changes or you find that any of the information that we hold about you is inaccurate, please advise us of the relevant changes as soon as possible by:
e-mailing us at service@Snugsearphones.co.uk; or
writing to us at Snugs, Windwhistle Farm, Treborough, Watchet, Somerset, TA23 0QW clearly stating the changes that you require.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the website to operate.
Controlling your Information
You may choose or restrict the collection of information held about you in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to complete a form on the website you can indicate whether you consent for the information provided to be used by us for direct marketing purposes by ticking the relevant box; or
By notifying us by email email@example.com that you do not wish the information provided to be used for direct marketing purposes.
We will not send promotional information regarding third parties to you unless you have previously consented to receiving such communications.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be e-mailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org