These Terms & Conditions govern your use of the Snugs service and website. By visiting the Snugs website you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Snugs Earphones Impression Service Terms & Conditions
- Snugs Earphones will take all reasonable efforts to attend the booked Impression session at the time and location agreed with the customer at the time of booking. Standard hours during which a service will take place are Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm.
- Snugs Earphones accepts debit/credit cards as payment for any additional product or service purchased during an Impression Session that Snugs Earphones conducts.
- Card payment will be made via PDQ Machine at the time and location of the service, or if not available, or if no signal is available, the details will be telephoned through to Snugs Earphones and the payment made over the phone, with card holder not present.
- Booking a service is no guarantee that the service will take place at the agreed time and place. In the rare event that a service cannot take place due to issues with our attendance, Snugs Earphones will take all reasonable steps to rebook the service at a time convenient to the customer.
- Snugs Earphones reserves the right to cancel or amend the service should conditions require so.
- There may be times that Snugs Earphones need to amend these terms and conditions. On the rare occasion that this happens, Snugs Earphones reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they understand the latest terms and conditions.
Terms of Service
When you place an order via our website (www.snugsearphones.co.uk) we will treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation in the form of an email and at this time we enter into a contract with you. We store the contract’s content and will send you the details of your order via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your “My Account” page.
Product Specifications and Suitability
Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. Snugs Earphones shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our Returns page for details.
We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. Snugs Earphones cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part.
Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair item. Snugs Earphones cannot be held responsible if the item is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified Audio or Audiology technician.
Snugs Earphones offer a very helpful and hassle-free returns policy. Click here to see full details of our returns policy.
Refunds for items bought as gifts can only be given to the original purchaser.
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavor to dispatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be dispatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
Snugs Earphones has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time, just contact sales@Snugsearphones.co.uk with your order number.
Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
You have the right to cancel your order and return your item within the quoted time frame. Please notify us through your account by clicking the returns link of your intention to return your item(s) by following the steps provided. For full return guidelines click here.
- Payment over the Internet can be made via our secure check out pages using Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Switch/Maestro or Solo cards, PayPal and Worldpay.
- Card charges will appear on your statement as “Snugs Earphones Ltd”.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates, available on every product page. It may be necessary to adjust prices in the event of an increase in VAT rates, or as a result of a manufacturer price increase. Customers are entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable.
- Due to the nature of the clearing system your credit card payment will be taken at the point of processing. If a problem in supply should occur, your payment method will be refunded as swiftly as possible. The refund may take a couple of days to show as cleared funds on your account, depending on payment provider.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes when your Snugs Earphones order reaches your country. These and any additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility.
Snugs Earphones Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
UK orders will be delivered using DPD couriers, but some products may be shipped via Royal Mail or UPS
International order will be dispatched via UPS or Royal Mail
Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are dispatched, simply visit your account and follow the steps for a full refund. If the item has already been dispatched then please see our returns policy.
Under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your order in writing (except for customised products) seven working days beginning with the day after the day on which the consumer receives the goods. Please see returns policy for guidance on method and costs of return.
Reviews and Comments
We encourage you to leave reviews, comments and product questions on our social media feeds. We regularly monitor this content and we reserve the right to remove, reject or edit it at any time. If you submit information to us as a review, product question or customer comment you understand that what you have submitted is not copyright protected and you are permitting its appearance on the Snugs Earphones website or social media feeds.
We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims. We will do our best to get all orders dispatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being dispatched. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Snugs Earphones The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of Snugs Earphones, its content and technology providers and their respective owners.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited, save that you may: – Copy, print or download extracts of the material on this website for the sole purpose of using this website or placing an order with Snugs Earphones.
Copy, print or download the material on this site for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal information provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
Snugs Earphones is a registered trademark
Registered Address: Snugs Earphones, Windwhistle Farm, Treborough, Watchet, Somerset, TA23 0QW
Company Registration Number UK 8627564
VAT Registration Number GB 909 3949 84